This course is not open for enrollment.
01 Spring Streams'18
after you enroll
Frequently Asked Questions
How I get notified about upcoming event?
After booking you will receive several email notifications with the date, time and link to join livestream painting session.
Will be a REPLAY?
Yes, it is!
After painting session ends you will receive a link with downloadable REPLAY video. So exciting that the live lessons will be recorded. This could prove very helpful for those of us who live in very different time zones!
• There will be no replay on public platforms. This is a private link sent on your email to enter livestream session
• There will be several reminder emails before session starts
• Downloadable replay is available only who already has a ticket but missed livestream session.
• Downloadable replay is available only who has a ticket and joined as well.
How long does the demonstration long?
Watercolor painting session will be held by Olga Peregood via livestream online from 12 PM to 14:15 PM [ Toronto time ]
15 minutes break in a middle included
Does there a CHAT?
Yes, it is!
Interaction, conversation, Q&A,
Who is this session for?
• for those who wants their paintings be more loosed
• for those who tired...physically...to relax
• for those who tired as an artist...for fresh air for their art
• who never hold a brush
Who is NOT this session for?
• well, it is hard to imagine why you should skip this sessions...
• for those who wants their paintings looks like a photograph
• for those who wants to learn calligraphy in this sessions
If you unhappy with the order contact in 30 days and you will get 100% refund.
If I miss the livestream LIVE session?
Downloadable replay is available who already has a ticket but missed livestream session.
I help people to escape into enjoyment of painting
To make the viewer of your paintings be b-b-blown away...
- It's not about brushmiles.
- It's not about having a strong talent.
- It's not about painting arsenal.
- You must deliver what they want
- You can paint with opposite hand. You can spill your cup of tea on your painting...
- ...But if you forgot about intrigue, illusions and how viewer mind works, you are ordinary not extraordinary artist
I'm Olga. Originally from Belarus live in Canada.
Doing science (not art) with water, color and paper. Responsible to teach how to hold on air while painting.
I help lost, tired, bored artists to breathe a fresh air, paint non-stop, paint with confidence, style and freedom and do it gracefully using my gentle sleep talk down feminine voice.
I always painted. No matter what life brought me school, university web-designer carrier, own publishing company I felt like I was doing stuff which keeps me away from painting what I love to paint.
I had a few hints
I was called to. My 1st painting was sold when I was 5. My friends make a fair and took some of my paintings for "assortment"
In grade 1
in first day our school art teacher took a look at my painting journal which was laying on my desk. She ask one question "Is it yours?" and imidietly took it away. Next day there was my first solo exhibition at school.
In grade 11 [ final ]
me and my friend were asked to replace art teacher for grade 6. I was staying in front of sea of curious eyes and I look at my friend like "What now?" and she look back like: "Go ahead! We escaping school today!" We hold one day replacing teacher in all classes. After all "my students" followed me like they were my dogs. Thankfully it was last week before we finish school. I was convinced it's quite challenging to interact with people in this way 😆
I'm blessed to live with my family. I'm animal lover, flower girl and innocent child. I live far from home and escape from loneliness being in other country by painting